Dugger Dinners provides pet friendly solutions to hotels, AirBNBs, restaurants, breweries and other pet friendly destinations. We are the first company of our kind to develop a set of products specifically for the hospitality industry. From Welcome Kits for Dogs at hotels – to Trip Treats that are available at breweries and restaurants – to travel bowls available at a travel stop. Dugger Dinners is there for the dogs “for Dining Out, Take Out, or a Night Out”.
For comprehensive information, visit our website at www.duggerdinners.com. Complete a product interest form on the website to schedule a free consultation with a pet friendly expert!
HOTELS & AIRBNBs
97% of consumers check the amenities of hotels before they book.
More importantly, more than half of those check for reviews, so tagging your venue “pet friendly” just isn’t enough anymore.
Sites like BringFido have gained in popularity, and it shares reviews with comments like “It said pet friendly, but when I got there they had no idea what their policies were. When I asked for a water bowl, they ended up bringing me a ceramic one from the kitchen.”
Rise to the top of the search by ensuring pet guests are taken care of – with turn-key Dugger service.
- Welcome kits: 2 poo bags, healthy treats, a breakfast piggy cookie, a collapsible bowl, a note from Dugger a policy summary and grounds map, and a custom QR code that brings guests to a co-branded page curated with information about pet friendly activities in the local area. That’s white glove care with no effort from your staff.
- Counter Treats: we have a fun assortment of healthy mini biscuits you can display to greet customers and set a great tone.
- Trip Treats bags: you can offer this and other a la carte products from our lineup in your lobby store or pantry, for accessibility and convenience to your guests – who LOVE to spoil their babies. This provides easy incremental revenue.
- Outdoor goods: we can also provide waste stations, signage & bulk poo bags so your grounds are always pristine.
- Support Materials: We can provide branded menu cards, product display boxes, Doggie DnD door hangers, point-of-purchase table tents, and any other materials that will guide your guests through a happier pet stay.
You know how dog folks are – once they find a place that welcomes their best friend, they are patrons for life. Increase foot traffic, extend beer orders, keep dogs occupied and other patrons happy, and increase incremental revenues on high-margin items.
- Welcome kits can offer this bundle of joy for a premium: 2 poo bags, healthy treats, a breakfast piggy biscuit, and a collapsible bowl.
- Counter Treats: we have a fun assortment of healthy mini biscuits you can display to attract foot traffic or sell by the scoop.
- Variety pack biscuit shapes: 2.0 oz bag
- Menu Cards and table tents: make sure your patrons know what you offer
Festivals, Parks and other places where people gather with pets
- Welcome Kit: Used as a free giveaway to entice attendance, or sold for a premium, our Welcome Kits will show your festival cares about the health of its furry guests. We can include a grounds map or other important event related communication inside as well!
- Trip Treats bags: you can offer this and other a la carte products from our lineup for sale or as a
sponsorship giveaway from your participating partners